Wondrous International Investment Holdings Limited. (Hereinafter referred to as the Company) the Company will promise to protect your privacy. This statement details the measures taken by the Company to protect your personal data when you visit our website. The statement details the personal information collected by the Company, the purpose of using such information and your use of your personal data. The measures taken by the Company to protect your personal data and how to view and modify your personal data are all included. By accessing the Company's website, you agree to the collection and use of the personal data described in this Privacy Statement.
- The information we collect
This information will be collected directly from you. Under normal circumstances, you can visit the Wondrous Group website without having to enter any personal information. On some pages, we may ask you to provide personal information to provide services or to perform the transactions you requested. The personal data we collect may include：
• Contact, such as your name, job, company / organization name, email address, phone and fax number, and network entity address.
• Information about your company and its nature
• Your E-mail shopping preferences
• Financial information (including credit card or account information)
• You live in the country and nationality, which allows us to comply with your country's import and export regulations
• The purpose of these personal information is to make it easier for you to use our website, including login and the use of some technical information
• Ask and order our products and services
• This information will help us to provide the products and services that best meet your requirements
• Receive your feedback on our website and our products and services
You do not have to provide any information, but if you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide the services you requested or complete the transaction.
This information is automatically collected. We collect information about your visits to our website, including which pages you visit, the amount of data you transmit, the links you click, the computer information you read, and other actions you take when visiting our web pages. In the page where you need your Sign In personal ID, we may link these personal information to understand your potential interest in our products and services. We also collect information about your website when you visit each site, such as your network IP location, browser type, function and language, the operating system you are using, the date and time of your visit to the site And from which page you link to our website. We will not use this information to link with your identity
- We use the personal data
1. Used to provide services and transactions. We use your personal information to provide services or to perform your transactions, such as providing our product information, registering the products you have purchased, processing product orders, handling product warranty, replacing product manuals, answering customer questions, So that when you visit our website more convenient and so on. We will combine the information you have collected with your visit to our website to provide a more consistent experience every time you visit our website.
2. The promotion of our website. We may use your personal information to promote our website and link related products or services to understand your preferences and interests in visiting our website and to make it easier for you to use our website by eliminating duplicate information.
3. Send the company's business information or e-mail. Under your permission, the Company will provide you with information or information about your products through our personal information collected from our website. You may stop receiving these messages at any time if you do not wish to receive relevant product information. You will receive an unsubscribe link in each email we send to help you no longer receive the relevant message. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
- Our cookies and web beacons（web beacon）
Cookies are the memory files that the website accesses to your hard drive or browser. We can use it to track the number of visits to your website and count the number of visitors to your site to analyze the preferences (including effective web advertising) when visitors use our site and store the information you provide, like yours Preferences, and storage of technical information related to our website interaction. We will use Cookie technology (when your browser session ends cookies will also be deleted) to store your user ID, user profile to facilitate your operation of our web pages (especially in data search and order release) and managed. You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can notify you by modifying your browser settings to reject cookies or when cookies are saved to your computer. If you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to fully experience our site or other sites you visit. Our website may also contain electronic images called web beacons - sometimes called single pixel GIF - which allows us to calculate the number of users accessing these pages. The web beacon will be placed in our promotional email or newsletter to determine whether the message is opened for reading.
- The Company and the third party share the personal information policy
In addition to the following, the personal information you provide to the Company will not be shared with the Wondrous Group and its subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
1. Provided to the service provider.
With other and we contract to provide services to companies such as hosting sites, sending information, processing transactions and analyzing our website. We only provide the personal information required for the above services to the service provider. These companies and their employees will be prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
2.Available to the distributor.
In response to your product requirements, we will provide your personal information with the company that sells our products. Under normal circumstances, we only provide the personal information they need for your needs, and these companies and their employees will be prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose. In some cases, we will seek your consent to provide your personal information to the dealer for business purposes. We will not provide your information unless we get your express consent.
3.Mergers and acquisitions or production.
For the purpose of corporate strategy or other commercial reasons, the Company has decided to sell, acquire, consolidate or otherwise reorganize its business in other countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of your personal information to a potential or actual buyer or received from the seller. The Company will seek appropriate measures in such transactions to protect your personal information.
4. Disclosed for other reasons.
We may disclose personal information based on legal requirements or in case of emergency, in order to protect our personal safety.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent unauthorized access and use to prevent disclosure of your personal information. For example: With limited readings, we store your personal information in a computer system. In your login website, please make sure your password is safe and do not disclose it to others. When you jump from one page to another to a page you've logged in or jump from one site to another using the same login mechanism, we'll verify your identity with a cookie that is encrypted on your point.
- Agree to the international transmission of personal information
The personal information collected on our website may be shared with the United States or other branches of the Company in other countries. We may also store and process these personal information in these places. The laws of these countries that protect personal information may differ from the laws of the places where you live, but we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using the personal information provided by our website, you agree that we will transfer your personal information to other countries.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites, such as our distributors and sales affiliates, professional organizations and government organizations, and publications. We will also link to the third party provider's hosting, maintenance and operation of the online training course. We are not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices of other sites while we are trying to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy.
- This privacy statement
This privacy statement is updated at any time. When we update, we will update the date of the "last update" position at the top right of the privacy statement. The contents of this privacy statement will be approved by you and will not disclose or share your personal information.
- The implementation of this privacy statement
If you have questions about this statement or if you have any questions regarding your personal data processing, please contact us. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.
- Child information
The company will not collect any information from children, but will not lock the site's goals in children.